Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday Post 297e

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4361 (sweet, I don't pass four grand too often); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When You Feel Alone'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Failure Is Impossible'; and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-four. But I've got less than fifteen minutes, so just quickly:

  • Went to the Kwok's residence for a small Christmas party tonight!
  • Had some pork with a blob of applesauce, lotsa spinach leaves and one delicious peach pastry that Pole made! Drank also one mouthful of alcohol and immediately went bright red afterwards. XD
  • Skipped the Christmas carol coz I was Facebooking with PIG mum's mobile; stopped when Pole wandered over for a chat~
  • Home, used loo for one tinkle then popped online.
  • Toms: having an early start! PIG mum's helping me to get dressed before leaving for work @ 7:30am; Sam Cheung's picking me up @ 8:15am! Guess once she leaves I'll give myself fifteen more minutes, dad'll help put Elf's AFO on, I'll brush teeth, sit over the loo for two tinkles/do a stinky unspeakable and then wait for Sam! We're meeting @ Maccas for breakfast then going down the coast for the beach! Presuming lunch will be sth down there ... keen to stretch it out to dinner too before coming back up, but since Sam's my lift home presuming I'm doing whatever he decides. XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That sdoesn't happen too often Fridays~ XD

No comments: