Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday Post 473b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3979 (so should have passed four grand before the night's out) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Do you Believe?" Righteo, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 7th time this year I've managed one straight week of awesome sleeps and am am on track to achieve twelve again like last year! Sure, back in 2019, 2020 and 2021 I somehow managed an incredible TWENTY-FIVE times of one straight week of awesome sleeps but PIG mum says that's not important; what's important's that I fall back asleep afterwards and don't wet the bed.
  • Nature didn't call until 7:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Pijum, Pearl and I happily snored, me waking up once more shortly before PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and waiting for Catherine's arrival.
  • Only she doesn't turn up? PIG mum rings CODA; Jayden rings back saying sth got muddled and she's not coming till 10am!
  • PIG mum helps me up; I brush teeth, use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • I started munching breakfast (one bowl of plain porridge and one slice of dry - unbuttered multigrain toast) and rang CODA again @ 10:10am, asking Jayden/Jamie where's Catherine?? Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

No comments: