Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday Post 472b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2650 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, John Piper's devotional topic's 'The Little Things.' Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me one salmon in tomato and onion toastie with TWO cheeses, HEAVILY buttered on the inside and one delicious mug of vanilla chai with two teaspoonfuls of sugar for lunch.
  •  At 1:55pm I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles and then @ the gobbling :P table to wait for Dorrie to cook chicken drumsticks with me! At 2pm I signed Peggy off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next week. 
  • Dorrie came and we cooked chicken drumsticks together! Think I've posted our cooking adventure on Facebook?
  • After another loo trip, I had some arvo tea (one small banana, half a tasty cracker and one huge mug of green tea) and started reading the new book club novel for one hour. Today I reached page twenty-five @ 3:53pm.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle, plopped online and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 137TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post and the parents started dinner without me @ 6:30.
  • Once the news was over, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

No comments: