Saturday, July 27, 2024

Saturday Post 473b

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2454. Aww, not quite 2.5 grand. Another day, perhaps, XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that afterwarrds, I'm gonna have lunch with Melody and Ingrid @ Ho Lin Wah! Fingers crossed we can have dessert afterwards, it's too cold for shaved ice but surely there's black sesame dessert soup/tong yuen (in English, glutinous rice dumplings?  somewhere nearby!
  • Most excitingly, dad's high school mates (I've suddenly forgotten their names XD, oh, Uncle Barry and Aunty Janis!) are coming to visit us toms night! Pity that we're just eating @ home ... will prolly excuse myself and return online after dinner. XD
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: