Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Thursday Post 472

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 2204; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Love Lifted Me'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1189 steps (ha, I'm over one grand XD); fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Proud Works Vs. Humble Faith'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Who Helps You?' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Heavenly Abundance'. Anyways, just briefly, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • Lena comes @ 2pm and takes me to table tennis. Sadly, no cake but apparently there will be next fortnight for Nicole's 40TH!
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, 2nd arvo tea was a banana and one mug of peppermint tea.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news for the 136TH time. All the things I like recording are in yesterday's post.
  • Signed Lena off with my thanks and byes @ 6:30pm; she's back 10am next Tuesday.
  • Wolfed down dinner, used loo for two tinkles and then attended GG @ Peter Pie's place. 
  • Ten attended last night; two were via Zoom.
  • Last night, we studied John 13:1-30. Think we're focusing on chapters 13-17 over the next several weeks and doing sth called conversations with God. Peter Pie asked us to serv each other; Winston unwrapped a Lint chocolate ball for Bernard, Winston's wife made me one cup of earl grey without   milk and Era gave her a quick shoulder massage. Oh, Tracey!
  • Rang home for pickup; got home, repeated the usual nightly events and zz~
  • Today: grr! For the 5th time this year I missed out on achieving one straight week of awesome sleeps by one day! *grumpy*
  • Karina helped me up and drove me to GCCW before going grocery shopping for mother.
  • Eight attended today, 'rebel's the next homework topic and Tammy brought lemon cake with icing; Daniel even got seconds for me! XD
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina  who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed asnd rekitted lunch was one  bowl of rice   leftovers and one delicious mug of instant HK-style milk tea coffee.
  • Signed Karina off with my thanks and byes @ 1:10 (five minutes early). She's back next Thursday around 12:30pm and taking me to the NAB for physio.
  • Once I've signed Karina off with my thanks and byes I use the loo for one tinkle and  pop online.
  • After I've used up my moat important two hours of the day I'll use the loo for one tinkle and then sit and read Harry Potter And The Cursed Child for  one hour while waiting for PIG mum to finish her arvo nap, come downstairs and gimme arvo tea.
  • Annette's taking me to book club tonight! :D
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30pm till 1pm. Presume she'll take me to the NAB and then we'll grocery shop for whatever groceries Dorrie and I need to cook for toms.
  • Looking forward to starting and reading the new book club novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 137TH time.
  • Anyways,  hopefully bbl after book club, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: