Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday Post 473c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2222. Nice number, eh? Ok, actually 'twas 2213 but that pissed me off so much I walked around the chair nine more steps to end @ exactly 2222. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared the She Reads Truth daily devotional.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Catherine's minding me 9:30 till 2. PIG mum says we can hike around Underwood Park but she hasn't decided where we can buy groceries afterwards coz it's after 9pm and her brain's already shut down. XD
  • At 2pm I'm seeing Dr. O'Sullivan for more Botox! I suppose the left limbs have gone wrinkly again. XD
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online afterwards, fingers crossed I can read for one hour and then watch the 6pm news for the 144TH time!
  • Will try ask dad can he please take us out for dinner toms night?
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: