Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday Post 473e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2785. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I'd been happy to sit and play the HP version of Bejeweled for thirty minutes when suddenly PIG mum announces thgat she's cooking sth and did I wanna help? Actually I didn't but since I was happily playing the HP version but since for some reason Aunty Lai DEMANDS I help, I headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • First, I grated this turnip. Era froze! O_o XD
  • Then I stood @ the stove and boiled the shredded turnip for like thirty seconds before returning to the gobbling :P table and waiting for PIG mum to summon me back to stand @ the stove and fry the turnip.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the pot :P for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  •  Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30am till 2pm. PIG mum says we can go buy groceries first before taking a hike @ Underwood Park.
  • Dorrie will come give Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises after Peggy leaves.
  • Looking forward to reading for one hour, enjoying my most important two hours of the day online and watching the 6pm news for the 141ST time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: