Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday Post 473c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2319. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After reading and sharing the She Reads Truth daily devotional, I finished my first draft of my GCCW homework that's due this Thursday.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum's helping me up and then leaving for her Pilates class when Lena arrives @ 10am. Lena will take me to Breathe for physio @ 11am, 
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and get my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from Pinelands Bakehouse?
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours online after Lena gets me home, showered and leaves @ 2pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour after spending my most important two hours of the day online!
  • Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters toms night although we've already established that there's only gonna be five present. XD Neil had better remember to bring snacks! XD
  • Looking forward to grabbing dinner from Maccas afterwards, never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I ate surely THREE DECADES ago! *sigh* Personally though, I'm still hoping that they're Despicable Me themed!!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: