Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday Post 473b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2181 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Unbearable Power'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • I actually arrived a few minutes late to physio, even though I did ring ahead and warn I'd come late.
  • Physio today with Mitch: Forty sit-to-stands on couch 🛋 with left and forward weight shift and boxing!
  • After another loo trip Karina tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Karina left @ 3:45pm, while I settled down to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to gimme some arvo tea.
  • Today I reached pg. fifty @ 3:31pm and finished pg. seventy-five @ 4:22. PIG mum passed me one small banana, about half a plain cracker and mixed me one delicious mug of powdered HK-style milk tea coffee.
  • After one loo trip, I popped online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 143RD time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. PIG mum got dad to have dinner without me @ 6:43pm. That's alright; I already saw him this morning and this arvo when I got home from physio.
  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • Dinner tonight: leftover fried rice with lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, two small slices of soup beef and one small chunk of soup chicken/pork. I happily propped both legs onto the footstool and let Ela sit in my lap while I ate~
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashging end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: