Saturday, July 13, 2024

Saturday Post 472b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3386 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online when I chat with Aunty Lai @ 9:45pm!! Doubt I can keep her talking on the phone for twenty-one minutes ... *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Ate my once-weekly fried egg for breakfast and drank my first mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey. Read for thirty minutes first up and reached page fifty @ 10:29am.
  • Had half a sushi roll and several strands of ramen for lunch @ Arndale Shopping centre after walking the length of Coles and back buying groceries.
  • Played table tennis with dearest dad and Uncle Simon! Lol, Uncle Simon's really sweet and plays easy against me; when I watched him playing someone else, he SMASHED that ball! Hence why I told him, "Remind me never to piss you off." XD
  • Got home and munched my honey chicken sushi roll, which wasn't crunchy like the one from Underwood. Drank my second mug of white tea but felt ripped off coz dad didn't add any sweetener!! >< *sigh*
  • Read for another 2.5 hours since it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~  I finished page seventy-five @ 4:19pm, finished pg. 100 @ 4:52pm, finished pg. 111 @ 5:08pm, reached pg. 125 @ exactly 5:25pm and reached pg. 150 @ 6:06pm.
  • Then I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled for like eighteen minutes and passed two levels since PIG mum was upstairs in pigland.

No comments: