Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday Post 471c

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2009 (ha, I'm literally just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Humility That Matters'. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once the news was over, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Tonight, dad tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for dinner, parking near the fruit shop. We got the two-person meal for three people, meaning I got piss little but hey, that was expected.
  • Before going home, dad drove to Sunnybank Plaza; PIG mum went into Chemist Warehouse to try and buy dad RAT tests for COVID since he's not been feeling well but they're already sold out! o_O Perhaps Dad'll try another Chemist Warehouse toms; perhaps there's one in Springwood?
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since I've got a mid/late morning appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage; bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully she'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • PIG mum said don't e-mail Michelle and ask who's minding me toms from 4-6pm lest Michelle ring early toms and disturb her beauty sleep. XD Planning to bring breakfast toms, unless she wants me to wait until the afternoon before ringing.
  • Whoever's coming, I'm hoping to read the Harry Potter book for one hour and then watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 135TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: