Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday Post 473b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2274 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Working For The King'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When the Sharon person hadn't arrived by 4:10pm I asked dad to please pass me the phone coz I needed to ring CODA and ask where she had gone, only dad said get the phone yourself! I'd left my mobile on the gobbling: table so went back, sat down and rang CODA. Jayden answered and said he'd ring Staffing Options and try find her; he rang back and said that she's sick but didn't tell us! >< Can someone else please come help me? I asked. He said he'd look and later rang back saying Catherine would come 5-7, phew! 
  • PIG mum took dad to get his puffer script, while I returned online before letting Catherine inside @ 4:57. Lol, wonder why she didn't knock/ring the doorbell? I answered the door because I could hear her tugging the locked door handle!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash  today. Also thanks to Catherine who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy banana, about half a tasty cracker and one mug of peppermint tea. Catherine originally was gonna gimme the huge mug but I taught her that's for white tea only.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 142ND time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post, although somehow, I've left out the weather forecast? But eep, it's only gonna be six degrees in Mt. Gravatt toms morning!! ><" 
  • When Catherine left @ 7pm I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, one tiny chunk of chicken and two wee chunks of tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: