Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Wednesday Post 471c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2011 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back from table tennis!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • I call PIG mum back to please finish with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's,  read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes): Arvier, Rawlings, Chicco, Fegan, Miles, King, Croucher, Petterson, Chalmers,  Sussan (first name), Ley, Piotrowski,  Biden (heard), Trump (heard), Doggett,  Quigley, Albanese (heard), Carlon, Roberts, Probyn, Janud, Albanese, Willison, Hasler Estanguet, Blandin, Michaud, Todhunter, Giovanni (first name), Vervais, Ferguson, Megginson, Valentine (first name), Holmes,  Teagan (first name), Smylie, Rublev ((heard), De Minaur, Reid (first name), Butler, Millman Rublev (heard), Ostapenko (heard), Dearden, Tapper,  Gridland, Cavallaro and Kohler.  Dominique Loudon read the sports report, Chris Kohler read the finance report 1AUD = 66.73USc) and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 14-20. Brisbane tomorrow: 11-21. Mt Gravatt toms: 9-21. Sunrise 6:38am Sunset 6:07pm

No comments: