Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Wednesday Post 472b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's night's 2900 (nice number, but not quite 3000 XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1468 steps; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Strongholds Demolished! ; fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Six Ways Jesus Fought Depression'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Running To Win' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Search My Heart, God' but seventhly and way most importantly, I66'm really still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get home from table tennis!! Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!

No comments: