Saturday, July 27, 2024

Saturday Post 473

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2336 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's from last night's "If You Don't Fight Lust'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Essence Of Leadership'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In Small Ways'; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In Small Ways and sixthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Cleansing Tower' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTYY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly (since I'm watching the equestrian for the Olympics!), events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:50am~
  • Did a stinky unspeakable, cooked my own egg for breakfast, enjoyed my first mug of white tea with one squirt of honey and read for thirty minutes first up.
  • Went to Underwood MarketPlace to buy groceries with the parents from Woolies and have a mouthful of lunch (half a tuna sushi roll and two/three small mouthfuls of chicken katsudon rice)
  • Aunty cynthia came and we crocheted a overcoat and scarf for Pinkpink! Dunno why she named him that; he's GREEN! xd
  • Munched my sushi roll and read for another 2.5 hours; yay I read for three hours today~
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter-second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back and tapping the nice hot water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, dinner was rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, one chunk of tasteless soup pork and one chunk of leftover chicken from lunch.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: