Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Thursday Post 473b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Wednesday night's actually 2613 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand but pity the mighty Maroons lost the Origin series last night >< XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1012 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand XD); thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Power To Profess Christ'  but fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Age To Age but seventhly and way most importantly,  I'm really still owed ONE HOUR  and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from physio this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  •  Yay, awesome sleep last night! Has it really been four days since my last one?? Nature didn't call until 7:45am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: