Thursday, July 4, 2024

Thursday Post 471d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2324 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Trouble For God?' Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Tanje inside when she announces her arrival precisely @ 4pm,  thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Tanje who helped me rinse my hair out, thus  freeing Era to hold my tstupid right eye tightly shut. While I washed, she told me about herself: she's from South Africa nd  thirteen years younger than me!
  • Dried, creamwd and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy banana, half a  plain cracker and one huge mug of green tea. . Happiness was reading for one hour (the book title appears  on pg. 271 and I reached pg. 275 @ 5:22pm. Happiness was then getting to play the HP version of Bejeweled for like fifteen minutes; I passed one level~
  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles before saying my thanks and byes to Tanje @ 6pm.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 132ND time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Again, PIG mum got dearest dad to start dinner without me. Once the news was over, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup carrot, two slices of soup chicken and two tiny cubes of ham.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: