Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Tuesday Post 471

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2732; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Saving Faith Loves Forgiveness'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Stop Covering Up Sin' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Do I Belong' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really satill owed TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after our Toastmasters meeting @ the pub tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 8:10am~
  • Lena came @ 10am and drove me to the NAB. Physio today: Ten sit-to-stands, twenty laps sideways walking along parallel bars and ten laps long hallway walking.
  • Bought groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles and got my weekly crunchy (not crackling) pork salad roll for lunch.
  • Got home for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who rinsed my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Arvo tea was a second mug of delicious vanilla chai!
  • Looking forward to hitting the pub tonight with Nisha for our belated changeover function! 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up before 9:45am and takes me for walkies somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Lena's taking me to table tennis @ 2pm; let there be cake! XD
  • Looking forward to wolfing dinner down then watching the 6pm news for the 136TH time before dad tootles me back to GG for the first time in term three!
  • Anyways, hope everyone's had a lovely start to the week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: