Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Tuesday Post 437b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2295. Righteo, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of the day, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat @ the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to gimme some arvo tea.
  • Today I reached pg. 200 @ 4:32pm; PIG mum fed me one juicy little pear, half a flavoured rice cracker and one huge mug of green tea.
  • Looking forward to the movie tonight!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up before 9:45pm and takes me grocery shopping somewhere before Lena takes me to play table tennis @ 2:30pm, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Looking forward to watching the news for the 146TH time and presuming GG's happening?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: