Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday Post 473d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2693 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Father's Answer". Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Dad finds parking on level B2 and we all hike to Bupa.
  • PIG mum comes with me into the examination room while dad sees Team Leader/Manager Rico for new specs himself.
  • Well the good news is that myn prescription has remained steady, but I've picked a new pair of gold-rimmed glasses for my new specs! I joked to mother that I chose the gold pair to support our Olympians while they chase for gold medals, but she just sneered back @ me, since you need prisms it'll take @ least three weeks before your glasses are ready, and the Olympics will be over by then! Oops I forgot! XD
  • Too bad PIG mum wouldn't lemme have lunch @ Eight Street afterwards. *sigh* Back home, we all had boiled vermicelli for lunch.
  • I sat over the loo for two tinkles before Karina drove me to the NAB for physio.
  • My new student Mitch (Mitchell) is twenty-three; turns out ALL the students from this block are GEMS! Mitch did exercise physiology first.
  • Eh? Wonder why the Our Daily Bread devotional's just arrived? It's topic: Renewing Our Strength
  • Physio today: Twelve sit-to-stands, Twelve laps sideways walking along parallel bars, Ela pushing beanbags off the table and eight laps long hallway walking. 
  • After sitting over the loo for two more tinkles Karina tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Karina fed me one banana and one mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea before cleaning the bathroom. I happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 325 @ 4:14pm and reaching pg. 333 @ 4:24. Then I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled for fifteen minutes, not that I've passed any levels today. XD
  • At 4:40pm I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles before signing Karina away with my thanks and byes, thanking her sincerely for not really rubbing it in that Queensland lost the Origin last night. XD She's back next Thursday 7:30am.
    Plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 140TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner once the news had ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot and a little I've forgotten what meat. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of that chicken Country Ladle soup I'd bought with dad yesterday: it's quite yummy!
  • After taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 140TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. 
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner right after the news ended, I used the pot :P (coz Karina forgot to lift the loo lid for me, but put the pot :P back) for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, one chunk of salmon with a dab of mayo and two/three wee chunks of pork mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total foer today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. @^^

No comments: