Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Post 470b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @1583. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • At the time PIG mum ordered, I went over to the gobbling: p table for lunch, which was one bowl of the yummy garlic chicken rice I'd cooked with Dorrie with lotsa extra vegetables and one delicious mug of vanilla earl grey tea with milk.
  • Narelle came and PIG mum took dearest dad for his follow-up.
  • Before we set out for Underwood MarketPlace, I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Narelle parked underground and grabbed a trolley for us.
  • First, we bought groceries from Woolies and then Narelle really shouted me a Milo milk tea from Moomi tea! :D She had one too and said the soft silkiness helped with her sore throat~
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Narelle who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo  tea was one yummy banana, three Oreo cookies with chocolate cream and one delicious mug of tea with milk and one spoonful of honey.  
  • Happiness was reading for one hour; finishing pg. 175 @ 3:13pm and reaching pg. 200 @ 3:37pm.
  •  Since Narelle was staying till 4:30pm I was gonna happily play the HP version of Bejeweled until 4:25pm but PIG mum suddenly returned home with dearest dad and immediately shooed her away @ least twenty minutes early! Unsure when she's back; I said Merry Christmas first just in case. XD 4:36 
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 130TH time!
  • Toms: think PIG mum's helping me up before Lena takes me to the NAB for physio? Getting my wrinkly left limbs checked to see whether I need more Botox/not.
  • Will presumably buy groceries from Pinelands Coles afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy my crackling pork salad  roll from Pinelands Bakehouse  for lunch!
  • Nothing happening after Lena gets me home and fed with lunch; she leaves @ 2pm. I'm looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading  for one hour and  then watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 131STtime!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella) for the 130TH time: Hammond, Kippen, Van Egmond, Hart, Yates, Kroehn, Jenkins, Mikayla (first name), Miles, Payne, Hanlon, Robson, Tamara (heard), Kadak, King (heard), Mostyn, Fifita (heard), Piastri (heard) Kirtley, Amber (first name), Mondo, Albanese, Tadej (first name), Podacar, Bhatia, Rai, Dutton, Brimson (heard), Hurley (heard), G allagher, Kingsun, Moss (heard), McGraw, Shailer, Whitfeld, Macron (heard), Godwin, Creagh, Quist, Conway, Squarey, Ockenden, Andelaars, Biden, Woiwod, Laidler, Clare, Holmes, Gillmeister, Graham, Nation, Burgum, Cole, Blowers, Parsons, Trump (heard) and Abate. 1us$ = 66.75USc.Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was  18-20. Brisbane toms: 15-17. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-16. Sunrise 6:38am Sunset 5:06pm

No comments: