Friday, July 19, 2024

Friday Post 473b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3758 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Victorious Peace'. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Around 9am I'm woken again for the pot :P when PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eyegoo before returning outside and awaits Peggy's arrival.
  • After PIG mum let Peggy inside @ 9:30am, Peggy knocked, pushed open the door and announced good morning. When Pijum flops one ear @ her, she next announces fifteen more minutes. After another earflop from Pijum Peggy thankfully leaves; phew, since Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Peggy comes back I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who's squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy, who told me that she had her two usual hardboiled eggs for breakfast.
  • For my breakfast, I had a slice of that eggy pancake thing I helped PIG mum make last night! I also slurped one bowl of plain porridge, popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water. Peggy was a sweetheart who made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars~ Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Auto (pronounced Alto) and Peggy tootles us off to Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries, parking outside the Japanese convenience store and grabbing a trolley for us since all the spots outside Woolies were already taken.
  •  For me, we bought the groceries PIG mum was after and for her/us, Peggy bought us one pack of garlic and cheese scrolls (two each) to share! 
  • Our other stop was to Underwood Park for a hike around the lake and a rest on the sunlounges. There were lottsa dogs today and also another carer with her (seemingly) non-verbal client (but Peggy reckons he could talk but just didn't get the chance to since his carer yaps heaps XD) whom I screeched @ to please put some warmer clothes on: the guy was only wearing a t-shirt, shorts and thongs! o_O
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me one delicious tuna in tomato and onion toastie with dad's sultana bread, with TWO cheese and HEAVILY buttered on the inside with one delicious mug of vanilla chai for lunch! The parents returned home shortly afterwards~
  • Before I signed Peggy off with my thanks and byes I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles. She's back same time next Friday.
  • Dorrie came and gave Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises. She's away interstate next week visiting family; instead, dad's gonna take me to My Rehab Team's office to see Grace for OT! Only I thought we'd decided to cook the chicken pot pies again from the Woolies magazine I recently brought PIG mum back?
  • After Dorrie left, I sat to read River Of Dreams for one hour and wait for PIG mum to gimme some arvo tea. Together I reached pg. 333 @ 4:06pm and reached pg. 350 @ 4:27pm. PIG mum passed me one banana, half a tasty cracker and one huge mug of green/peppermint tea for arvo tea.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 141ST time Lol, PIG mum tried to get dad to start dinner with her without me @ 6:58pm but when I finally joined her after the news had finished dad was still on the couch playing with his mobile! XD
  • Dinner ttonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup tomato, some scrambled egg, like one piece of chicken, one beef ball and one cuttlefish ball! That's gotta be like the highlight of the week for me: usually PIG mum only cuts me half! XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteoo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week (if there's one) plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: