Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Tuesday Post 470c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1569. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read more competition entries!
  • At 8:45pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Finished reading the competition entries and will start marking them toms!
  • Toms:  fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up before 9:45pm and takes me for walkies somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, since Lena's taking me to play table tennis @ 2pm and GG's still on semester break.
  •  Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: