Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Tuesday Post 470b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1521 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Perfect Fit". Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Physio today: Sat then lay down for Jem and two students to assess left limbs for more botox with the TARDEAU scale and ten sit-to-stands. Turns out I'm due for more; UQ will e-mail mother shortly.
  • After one loo trip, Lena tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea  was one little yummy banana, half a plain cracker and one huge mug of green tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; today I reached pg. 222 @ 3:53pm and reached pg. 225 @ 3:57. At 4pm I signed  Lena off with my thanks and byes; she's back taking me to table tennis toms.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle I popped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 131ST time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. PIG mum got dearest dad to start dinner without me, but hey. I joined once the news was over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa sweet soup carrot, four lil chunks of crumbed chicken and one delicious chunk (about 1/3 slice) of crumbed fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events  for the night plus  what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: