Thursday, July 4, 2024

Thursday Post 471e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2368. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I published the previous post, I marked all the competition entries and submitted my scoresheet! Alison said I'd put too many sevens. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • How annoying: I had to let PIG mum gleefully force  poor Ela on rhirty minutes of FitMe; she even had the nerve to get up me coz I kept  an eye on the time and called stop precisely after thirty minutes! *sigh* But she's like that; I'm used to it ...
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since Peggy's taking me to Breathe for physio.
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries from Warrigal Square Woolies afterwards.
  • She'll see me home and showered before  leaving @ 2pm and then Doirrie's coming  to give Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises. Looking forward to spending my most important two hours online after reading for one hour and watching the  6pm news for the 133RD time!
  • Will wolf down dinner and aim to be seated on the sofa come 7:30pm to watch the Broncos play Penrith! Who cares that even the great Wally Lewis has predicted that the Broncos will lose?? XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that rarely happens Thursdays! XD

No comments: