Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday Post 473

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday actually stands @ 1693; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's from last night's 'Be Prepared'; thirdly, today  I've been hard @ work plodding  steps; fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Keeps His Sheep'; fifthly, TWFT topic's "Don't  Be Afraid Of Failing (3)' sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Really Live' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the  143RD time!! Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • After lunch, Lena took me to play table tennis! I played with Rhonda, Kim and Gary but pity there wasn't any cake. ><  XD
  • Back home I showered my quickest coz Dr. Esther and  David were giving me a lift to the combined GG group social! Yay there was still time for a mug of peppermint tea, one banana and one more loo trip before they arrived~
  • We'd ordered takeaway from Rice Paper Vietnamese! The stir fry chicken ho fan (no nuts)( plus a Vietnamese milk tea for me, yum yum! 
  • Afterwards, someone walked behind me once to the loo and I managed fine by myself.
  • David got the dinner armchair for me; I  sat outside and played the really cool word game like Scattergories! 'Twas hard to not answer when other teams were trying to guess words. XD
  • Around 9pm everybody left; Peter Pie and Yu Lam tootled me home.
  • Repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10amam when PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs woke me up; after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum let herself into my room and hit me with the eye goo when suddenly the phone rang! I bet 'twas CODA saying Karina was running late and sure enough, I was correct~ 
  • Karina arrived shortly after I'd counted down fifteen more minutes. When she arrived, I immediately used the commode for three more tinkles since I'd already given myself fifteen more minutes and didn't need another fifteen!
  • After we gotr me kitted, I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to her who squirted me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then headed out to the gobbling :P table with Karina.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) multigrain toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Karina who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure, and over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me  off to GCCW! I use the loo once on arrival and then find out today we're in Meeting Room Two.
  • Ten attended today, and not only did Tammy help me once to the bathroom for morning tea break, she even brought donuts! fter I enjoyed a chocolate one, Daniel got me another one with banana icing! :D I'm just rather creeped out that homework for next topic's writing a eulogy! o_O
  • Karina took me once more to the loo and then bought me my gyros from that Pide place; unsure why my Facebook post didn't load? 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletrin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 143RD time: Kearsley, Biden (heard), Trump, Netanyahu,, Ahearn, Meares, Winnington (heard), Short (heard), Taylor, Weitzeil, Fink, Phelps, Desorbo, Ledecky, Fox, Ockenden, Bradnam, Ewing, Arvier, Inglis, Rawlings, Fernie, Kenzie, Coleridge, O'Sullivan (heard), Croucher, Albanese, Burney, Dutton, Giles (heard), Piotrowski, Malouf, Dowling (heard), Bavas, Daniher, Fagan, Bellamy, Munster (heard), Catley (heard), Mickenbecker, Ricard  (first name), Cusso Sydes, Foord (heard), Gustavsson (heard), Uptin, Aitken, Logan (first name) and Beatty. Dougal Beatty read the finance report. 65.39USc = 1AUD.Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ipswhich. Brisbane was 13-24 today. Brisbane  toms: 13-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-24. Sunrise 6:32am Sunset 5:17pm

No comments: