Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday Post 473c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4029. Ha, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen often! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Before leaving for Underwood Park, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Catherine's car. She kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt all day and tootles me off to Underwood Park for a walk around the duck pond.
  • Saw lotsa dogs today! There was this HUGE lab lying down on the boardwalk; I asked his owner was he a chocolate lab on steroids? He's the BIGGEST one I've ever seen! XD His owner barked with laughter and explained he's chocolate lab cross Great Dane. XD
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Catherine who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. 
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is one delicious salmon in tuna and onion toastie with TWO cheese and one delicious mug of vanilla chai. Catherine leaves two minutes early since she's got some long shift @ Yerongpilly next.
  • The parents ate Japanese food out before driving me to Dr. O'Sullivan's for more Botox!
  • Lol his needle hit a reflex? I nearly kicked him smack in the face; lucky he's got quick reflexes! XD
  • Back home, I happily read for one hour and popped online after one ltinkle.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 144TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Had the usual dinner, returned online and used the loo once more  @ 9pm.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps m up before 9:45am ...
  • She'll take me for grocery shoopping and walkies somewhere since dad's attending mens' group/sth. Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Aunty Cynthie's coming @ like 4pm and crocheting with me again!
  • Hoping to read for three hours toms; will give up wtching the 6pm news for the 145TH time for that!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: