Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thursday Post 472b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1355. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat @ the gobbling :P table to read Harry Potter and The Cursed Child for one hour; my last chance to read this before getting a new book to read for book club tonight!
  • PIG mum gave me one juicy slice of pineapple, a few slices of juicy pear, one huge mug of green/peppermint tea and about half a plain cracker. While I read, I reached pg. 100 @ 3:58, reached pg. 111 @ exactly 4:05pm, reached pg. 125 @ exactly 4:20pm and reached pg. 150 @ 4:43pm.
  • The parents have gone on walkies, but PIG mum refused to leave the telly on for me. Doesn't matter.
  • Looking forward to book club tonight! Really looking forward to my third cup of white tea with two sugars. XD
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: