Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Wednesday Post 438c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding for Wednesday now stands @ 2290. Anyways, potential final, final events for today?

  • When dad was ready to leave, I used the loo for one more tinkle, climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD (Aunty Catherine was driving her this morning) and buckled my seatbelt. 
  • Dad tootled us off to Garbo to pick up his new specs! Only he parked outside Coles and had me hiking the ENTIRE length of the downstairs floor to reach Bupa Optical? Doesn't matter; since I'm using Sparkless3 this arvo for table tennis, I'd better get my step count up now.
  • I thought we were only getting dad's specs since mine need special lenses but mine were ready too! Hopefully the gold frames will inspire the Aussies to win more gold medals! XD
  • After Rico had seen us both with new specs, we hiked all the way back to Coles and bought $42.60 worth of groceries. Luckily, dad took the groceries through the self-serve checkout himself, coz the machine was on his side.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, since I'm still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: