Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sunday Post 473

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1540 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace For Every Need'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Your Conscience Clear' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Winning Goal' because fifthly, this e-mail account's still too new for any spam messages! XD Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! A little lbl only happened since I was wearing pull-up pants since I'm menstruating right now and sat upright to catch the lil leak. XD Nature didn't call again until 7:05am, when I was woken by PIG mum beginning her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately try and fall back asleep but aren't successful since like five minutes later, PIG mum's already let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast's one of those cocktail buns I helped PIG mum make last night; oh, must remember to create a Facebook post with the photo of the bun that I took this morning! I also drank one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and buckle my own seatbelt. After she checks it's fastened properly, PIG mum climbs into the car herself and tootles us off to BCAC, parking under and outside the service hall. I haul myself up the ramp, use the disabled loo for one tinkle myself and then enter service, grabbing my usual spot to the most left.
  • First, I remember to set my phone on silent, only it's unresponsive when I press the button? Confused, when Peter Pie wanders over I wave him over and hand him my mobile, explaining the problem. He fiddles with the mobile briefly and discovers that the case isn't properly attached! Problem solved~
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today! KLike last week, I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  •  Speaker today was someone new from Compassion Australia, not Peter Rees! 
  • Afterwards, Peter Pie told us how Bernard's gonna become a deacon and interviewed him! After being an electrician, he's now working in some KMart distribution factory! That's why service actually ended like three minutes LATE, for once!
  • This time, I used the normal ladies loo before grabbing a pack ofb plain round crackers and going to sit @ almost the entrance too the classrooms, since Compassion had set up some stall where I usually sit!
  • By 11am, dad had already hurried me off to Hungry Jack's for an early lunch. I'd shaken like ten nuggets for five bucks, but dad refused and instead got a double cheeseburger for me! Pre-brain injury, that was my burger of choice before they expanded the menu: double cheeseburger, no pickles! Only I dislike the Hungry Jack's cheeseburgers since I'm not a mustard fan, coz it's not honey mustard! XD
  • Lunch finished we both played with our mobiles; I've had a very successful day and have passed FOUR levels! Which prolly means I'll not pass any @ all this week. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Wonder where dad'll take us for dinner tonight? Hopefully somewhere with HK-style milk tea ..
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since I've got an 11am appointment to see Ray for some massage ans acupuncture. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will hopefully go grocery shopping and aisle walking with her before coming home for lunch else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • PIG mum just said check your watch? It's four minutes slow; unsure why she wanted me to know that fact?
  • Have justt e-mailed Michelle asking her to please fill in toms' TBA 4-6 and lemme know once she finds someone.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour this arvo and maybe even watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 143RD time, should I get to watch the news for the 142ND time today!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: