Tuesday, July 16, 2024

wEDNESDAY pOST 473B

 Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1783 but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online after I get home from playing table tennis later!! Righteo, just briefly events for today?

  • Lol when nature already called @ 11:40pm with a full bladder I was hopeful that meant I'd score an awesome night's sleep; unsure why she'd call with another full bladder @ 2:50am?? XD Doesn't matter~
  • PIG mum helped me up and then went to go play badminton with her mates; lol, I forgot to sneak myself a cup of full cream milk like I did last night and the night before after she left! XD
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then plopped online till 10:20 coz that's when dad said we'd go grocery shopping.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle before sitting back down @ the gobbling :P table to play the HP version of Bejeweled while waiting for dad; I have passed three levels already this morning and dad took another thirty minutes before he was reads!
  • Why I don't like grocery shopping with dad: he wants to walk down EVERY SINGLE AISLE while I just try keep the trolley straight coz once I've walked from one end to the other, I can hopefully go pay!
  • Dad ended up buying $75+ of groceries! Thankfully he only demanded I take everything through the scanner and  put everything back into the trolley himself.
  • Got home, used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Lena's taking me to table tennis @ 2pm; pity I don't think there's cake until next week. XD
  • wHEN i GET HOME i'LL SHOWER QUICKEST AND HOPEFULLY WILL GET FED DINNER WHEN lENA LEAVES @ 6:30PM SINCE oRIGIN COVERAGE STARTS @ 7PM; go the mighty maroons!!! Whoops sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • Toms: GCCW isn't happening and support from 4-6's still TBA. Will ask PIG mum when I may ring and hope she takes me out walkies somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Actually, don't I start a new block of physio @ the NAB? Wonder who's taking me?
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, readbyAndrewLofthouse and MelissaDownesI66'm) for the 139TH time: Jackson,  Fegan, Dominique (first name), Croucher, Tomasi, Loudon, Piotrowski, Tiger 🐅 (first name), Woods, Geran, Haley,  Trump, Cheatle, Black,Jolly, Croucher,  McManus, Dutton,  Burke, Rety, Ghislaine (first name), Ahern, Giodarno, Alyse (first name)Alesana Albanese, Rudd, Biden DeSantis, Lockyer, Webb (heard), Lockyer,  Ponga (heard), Brown, Miles, Mills, Todhunter, Meryn (heard), Sheaman, Kai (first name), Ryan,  Meares, Frecklington,  de Brenni, Inglis, Gildea,  Sydes and Youngberry. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD =67.37USc), Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Youngberry read the weather report from Caxton Street.  Brisbane was 

No comments: