Thursday, March 2, 2023

Friday Post 358

 Good afternoon! Today I have been hard at work plodding 3207 steps. Enjoyed my second consecutive awesome sleep last night (nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck came THUNDERING down our road to tip bins at 5:50am) and Peggy helped me up at 8am before taking me to my first NAB session for the year. Dakota is Australian,  23 and for two hours today physio was Lying down for Denny and Dakota to check Elf,  101 sit-to-stands with left weight shift and forty laps short hallway walking. Denny says Elf doesn't need more Botox yet and will email PIG mum.  Showered when I got home - hairwash today.  Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair,  thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.  Dried,  creamed and rekitted Peggy made me one big mug of white tea with sugars and then a buttered tuna toastie with double cheese.  Tiffany and student (Sin Yee; she's turning 26 this year) assessed Ela and decided she doesn't need Botox yet either.  Planning to read for one hour and looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin before I watch the Bronco's season opener! Nisha is minding me from 10am till 2pm tomorrow; looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea! Hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers, 

Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 37TH time: Toyah (first name), Cordingley (heard), Rajwinder (first name, heard), Sydes, Paige (heard), Arvier, Palaszczuk (heard), Fentiman, Fegan, Rawlings, Pisasale (heard), Flegler (heard) Beetson (heard), Head (heard), Labuschagne (heard),  Kramer, Dare (heard), Bavas, Tully, Wick, Marles, Briggs, Blinken, Morotti, Khawaja (heard), Fergus, Tomasi, Rolf (first name), Geran, Messi, Mokbel, Rice, Selvam,Thurston, Gottlieb (heard), Cobbo (heard), Dinesh (first name), Corser and Maley. 67.55USc = 1AUD-. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise.But sunrise 5:42am and sunset 6:17pm

P.P.S. The spam count for the week's thirty-eight.

No comments: