Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday Post 361b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2167. Ha, I'm past two grand, XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table, intending to read for one hour.
  • I FINISHED THE BOOK CLUB NOVEL @ 2:32pm and then finished the acknowledgements five minutes later! Since PIG mum had appeared downstairs after napping all arvo I asked her could she please fetch me three new books to choose from but she very rudely replied get the books yourself. Luckily, I saw an old Matthew Reilly book lying across on the table beside, reached over and got that, happily reading while PIG mum checked my roster and bitched about the mistakes she found. 
  • Took a  nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off and called PIG mum back. After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 49TH time: Burley, Desley (first name), Ketchup, Ribarich, Beasley, Yeoman, Perrottet, Minns, Albanese, Palaszczuk, Rockcliff (heard), Crisafulli, Dowsley, Agnew, Dew, Korum (first name), Woiwod, Harden, Sri (coz I can't spell his whole surname XD), Massey, Sattler, Ilias (heard), Kunowski, Cochrane, Bunting, Goldie, Shorten, Watt, Putin (heard), Schrinner,  Browning, Netanyahu (heard) Lester, Wighton (heard), Kroehn, Brimson, Kroehn, Blackburn, Hair,  Crompton, Thomasinni, Valenti, Thorn, Sexton (heard) Hickey, Trump, Fentiman and Scanlon. Shane Webcke read the sports ewport and Tony Auden read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 21-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-30. Sunrise 5:54am Sunset 5:52pm

No comments: