Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday Post 362c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 7950 (sweet that's the first time I've passed 5500 this year) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Singing In The Car'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Suddenly dad says we're going out for dinner? I pop into the bathroom and PIG mum helps me with a bra.
  • Tonight we eat @ 8 Street. Dad buys three/four sushi rolls while PIG mum buys some bibimbap to share with me. Dad also pops into Coles to buy a litre bottle of water first. Actually, we eat dessert before dinner: dad shook a free soft serve from the Hungry Jack's app and went to get it! I tried shaking mine but was only offered a bacon deluxe burger for four bucks: no deal.
  • Walking back to the car was an ordeal; I mean, walking's always an ordeal for me, but tonight both parents got up me for not using Green Sticky properly enough? I even practised a stand-to-sit for them! Sheesh, I figure they were just getting sleepy. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 8-2 and taking me out for my last NAB session with Dakota!
  • Then Tiff's coming @ like 2:30pm and we're making pasta bake together! Also hope she remembers to bring KFC foor Ela and Easter chocolate! XD
  • Hoping too start reading the book that Alison lent me today for one hour!
  • And maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 53RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: