Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday Post 361d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2500. Actually, 'twas 249 but I was so pissed I was so pissed I was six steps shy of 2500 I shoved the chair back, took three steps fowards and three steps backwards. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After posting the previous post, I played Jewel Quest for FIFTY MINUTES! PIG mum didn't notice coz she's baking chicken buns!
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dad just got home and fed me three slices of white dragon fruit. 
  • Toms: seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap incessantly @ her. XD
  • Coming home and having lunch with dearest dad coz then PIG mum's taking me to Garbo to meet the NAB students for some kinda excursion! Personally I'm just hoping Mrs. Hoppie will shout arvo tea. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the FIFTIETH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: