Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday Post 362

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5139 steps (sweet, second consecutive day I'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Delayed Deliverances'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Try A Power Nap'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rest Assured In God' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's fourteen but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 53RD time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 4th time this year I've scored one whole week of consecutive awesome sleeps!Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck woke me THUNDERING our road to tip bins; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot. :P
  • Once dearest dad has kissed me bye, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, PIG mum was inside my room hitting me with the eye goo since Peggy was arriving @ 8am.
  • After PIG mum lets Peggy inside, she knocks, says good morning, fifteen more minutes? And thankfully leaves when Pearl nods @ her,because Pearl's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Peggy comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we got me kitted and I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then headed out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy behind me.
  • Breakfast was three Weet-Bix with a minute streak of honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. I'd expected the custard bun Karina bought yesterday also but PIG mum says she's never given me three Weet-Bix AND the custard bun? Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sat over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat, she kindly helps me with the seatbelt and then she tootles me off to the NAB for my final session @ the NAB with Dakota!
  • Today I hiked the Great Court for the first time this year! Mr Jig-Air pushed me up and down, saying don't help wheel lest you catch your fingers in the spokes and Dakota left a strenuous HEP for me to complete so I'm not having a break from physio whatsoever.
  • That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, climb back into Peggy's front seat; she kindly helps me with my seatbelt again and then tootles me home.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • PIG mum had already prepared a peppermint tea for me when I got out to the gobbling :P table but thanks to Peggy who made me a toasted tuna sandwich with DOUBLE cheese and buttered over one side!
  • Only PIG mum came over and yapped @ Peggy; the poor woman couldn't leave until 2:02. XD But I won't see her next Friday since it's Easter Friday!
  • I started reading the book Alison lent me! PIG mum fed me about one bowl of the chicken pasta Tiff made with me, but then she screeched that the chicken wasn't fully cooked yet and removed it all, leaving me with only broccoli and pasta!
  • Arvo tea finished, I plop online and happily watch the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 53RD time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the page.
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Nisha minds me till 2pm. Will shower after getting home from walkies from Calamvale Central since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Must ask dad over dinner tonight is there any table tennis @ church toms~
  • Looking forward to reading that memoir for 2/3 hours!
  • And fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 54TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 53RD time: Byrnes, Balme, Dowsley, Farnham, Trump, Lester, Pence, Bissell, Jenkinson (heard),Waldron, Musk (heard)  Gatenby, Robson, Newton, Kingsun, Buhse, Holland, Titmus, Simonsson, Tedesco (heard),  Riki (heard),  Suli (heard), Fifita (heard), Griffin,  Hocknull, Nevis (first name),  Pearson, Piastri, Kostecki (heard), Jamarrah (first name), Verstappen (heard), Huth,  Hipwood (heard),  Dwayne (first name), Zorko. Spring, Reason, Paltrow, Albanese, Schrinner, Dymock, Mulray, Sattler, Arthurson and  Wightman.1AUD = 67USc. Ben Davis read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 18-30 today. Brisbane toms: 18-28. Sunrise 5:56am Sunset 5:46

No comments: