Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sunday Post 358b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3104 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed; argh, what a crummy end to an otherwise good Sunday!! >< Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then attended church.
  • Stayed seated for worship, sang everything plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie; his sermon was the 2nd from his Chosen Exiles series.
  • Had an early lunch with dad @ Hungry Jack's, got home and finished my Birthday Wishlist for 2023 before watching the Dolphins' first NRL match against the Roosters!
  • Let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 11% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I sat outside the front door while PIG mum showered because we were meeting Aunty A for dinner @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant! 
  • OMG, Aunty Jenny somehow REMEMBERS my birthday! She also remembered I like lotsa pineapple in the sweet and sour pork and got Uncle Stephen to give us plewnty~
  • The front now has a sign saying STAFF ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT but I asked Aunty Jenny for permission to duck into the kitchen coz I wanted to thank Uncle Stephen for the lovely meal!
  • Instead of going home we went to Aunty A's coz she needed dad to fix sth for her, like the plumbing! Originally she said PIG mum and I weren't allowed inside but I was BUSTING and said sorry I need your loo. XD
  • Back home I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps mew up toms and takes me grocery shopping somewhere, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Will doubtless have lunch with dearest dad @ home~
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • And fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 39TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: