Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday Post 361c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3292. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Alas, the Telfast PIG mum gave me before dinner tonight hasn't really workjed but even stranger neither does  the internet connection? Doesn't matter; Blogger's working @ least. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over..

  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 8-2 and taking me for my second-last session of NAB physio with Dakota. Have I said yet? Mrs. Hoppie rang today saying I'm not needed for the next rotation but am going to Garbo on Monday! Unsure what for ... fingers crossed I'll get to use Sparkless3! Will e-mail Sonia tonight~
  • PIG mum found Tiff to come give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises.
  • Will hopefully get to read the book club novel for one hour and also watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 47TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: