Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday Post 360

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3342 (aww, why couldn't I have walked nine fewer steps today?? 3333 would've looked cooler! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now eighteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Michelle asking her please to check with Jacinta did she drive my stuffed toy burger home!
  • Once that e-mail was sent, I immediately used the toilet for one more tinkle rather than wait two more minutes until 9pm coz I was BUSTING! XD
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10-2; will enjoy my once-weekly sleep-in. 
  • Haveta buy C2 a 6th birthday card; I'm meeting Fiona for lunch next Thursday!
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read the book club novel for awhile toms~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: