Saturday, March 11, 2023

Sunday Post 359

 Good afternoon! Eep Wally won't turn on this arvo but I've done lotsa walking today! Just noting down that John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Two Infinitely Strong And Tender Truths'; TWFT topic's 'Steps To Overcoming Your Worries'; Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Friends And Enemies'; the spam count for the week's actually eighteen and the spam count for the weekend's just two. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I knew for certain that PIG mum would get super-noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum's a-THUMPING around upstairs awakjens me for another pot :P after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Come 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (only because dearest dad's still @ home; you can bet your bottom dollar she'll not help toms) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, waash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and saafely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast was one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and even perhaps more lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I hike upstairs for the toilet, since dad's closed the toilet lid. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Actually I just lean against the wall of the toilet because it's tiny!
  • After heading next door to wash and dry Era, I hug the stairs coming back downstairs, climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and buckle the seatbelt.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to BCAC and tries to find a park down the grassy area but all the spots are filled. She's driving back up to the regular parks when Uncle Sam stops her, points @ the reserved park and says why not just park there? PIG mum replies that's the reserved spot for the pastor but Uncle Sam huffs oh, if I say you're allowed to park there, you can. When PIG mum's parking there I remark to her I never knew Uncle Sam had such authority! XD
  • I use the normal ladiews' toilet once myself since the disabled loo lid's down and horrid PIG mum wont lift it for me. After washing and drying Era, I grab my usual spot inside the room.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today! I sang everything, plkus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. ><  *sigh*
  • Speaker for the first time ever was Uncle Peter! His sermon topic was YOU say, I will do! I thought he was adorable when he said his knees were actually knocking together with fear behind the lectern. XD
  • After service ended, some aunty (Matthew's mum, maybe?) passed me this ADORABLE mini strawberry cheesecake!
  • When PIG mum got me, I used the normal ladies loo again myself and then took a seat @ the back, beside Granny Wan. She's adorable!
  • Huh, PIG mum nabbed a chomp from my delicious little cheesecake. *sigh*
  • Later, dad ordered I move from the back of the area to the foot of the stairs since their Bible study was starting and they needed the space.
  • Aggie eventually walked with me down dad's ramp; Dr. Esther tootled us off to Eight Street @ Garbo and we had lunch with like six other BCACers! Thanks to Aggie who got me some Korean fried chicken from the shop near the entrance!
  • Lunch over, we hiked back to her car and Dr. Esther tootled us around to the other end of Garbo coz that's where the bingsoo shop was! I was super-pissed to find the lift outta order; instead, I had to haul myself down two fllights of twelve steps and cross one road before finally getting to Binggo!
  • We ordered two to share but I only ate some of the coffee one because the other one had nuts! Still, yum!
  • We were just about to leave when BANG! The heavens open! Dr. Esther goes to get the car while Aggie and I walk towards the exit and sit down on stools. I ring PIG mum, letting her know I'm coming home but gonna wait for the storm to blow over some first.
  • Only the rain doesn't look like abating ... finally, Dr. Esther takes one umbrella and Aggie shelters me under her umbrella and we make our way slowly back to Dr. Esther's car but my right boob's grumpy coz a raindrop fell right through my collar and landed on her! >< XD
  • Back home, I use the loo once and walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Wonder will PIG mum gimme a cuppa tea? I'm kinda thirsty ...
  • Dad had better take us to eat CHINESE food for dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me  up...
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: