Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday Post 362b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5873 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 52ND time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Exactly one hour later, noisy PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING  around upstairs wakes me to use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before letting Karina into our house @ 7:30am and bolting off to her half day's work.
  • Karina says good morning, hitting the snooze button for fifteen minutes and wisely leaves when Pearl nods @ her, even though Pijum can't anatomically give the Bear Bum. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who's squirted some toothpaste for me already.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Karina following me.Breakfast is the yummier (flaky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Thanks to Karina who turns on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure.
  • Breakfast finished, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's backseat, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she does all day) and then tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip, finding a disabled park on level two across the road and grabbing a trolley for us.

  • After visiting the loo for one tinkle, I skip the library coz we've been invited to brunch @ the Gidley residence! 

  • I sit outside Woolies and post from Facebook while Karina goes and finds the groceries; once she comes back I buy them with her.

  • After one more bathroom visit, we're off! The traffic runs smoothly and we're @ the Gidley residence without any troubles.

  • I'm shown to the seat I had last time. Alison immediately serves us this 'thing' she concocted that Boyd calls a frittata; Karina kindly cut mine up and squirted tomato sauce over it for me.

  • Then lunch was the bagel with fried egg, ham, cheese and homemade Benny sauce! I bought packets of HK-style milk tea but poor Boyd couldn't try since he's lactose intolerant.There was even dessert - a creme custard!

  • After lunch, Alisdon directed me over to their sofa. I sat down and she immediately lifted up the foot rest for me; I hadn't noticed she had one! 

  • Before we left, Alison even lent me a boook! Sounds interesting: it's about some girl raised in some cult and then joined the army? Will start reading it this weekend; don't think I've got time to read it this arvo coz Tiff's coming for OT.

  • Saying our thanks and byes, we left @ 2pm. Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when Karina was helping with Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside the ears with a tissue.

  • Back outside, I booted the computer up while Karina went and cleaned the bathroom before I signed her off with my thanks and byes @ 3:30pm.

  • Once PIG mum got home she nabbed half my sausage bun, gave me one mug of peppermint tea before feeling unsociable and sitting on the couch watching YouTube videos.

  • After one tinkle I walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1/2 and taking me to my final two hour session of NAB physio for the next five weeks! Must remember to bring Dakota a block of chocolate~

  • Tiff's coming in the arvo; we're making some kinda pasta bake together!

  • Most excitingly, I think the Broncos are playing toms night!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl aftter dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!

Cheers,
Em. ^^ 
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the
52ND time: Beasley, Whop, McManus, Kavanagh, McKellar, Ley, Albanese, Bissell, Kingsun, Cobby, Stream, Acton (heard), Dry, Bowden, Bechwati, Burney, French, Twomey, Holland, Alecia (first name), Parry, Jordaan, Robson, Balme, Srirangangnathan, Matic, Brindle, McGirr, Leonie (first name), Obama, Soutar, Holland,  Piastri (heard),  Swallow, Dunkley, Sheens (heard),  Carley, Garrantana, Batista, Beckett, Marinelli, Palmer (heard), Staines, Van Gisbergen,  Thorn, Costi, Biden, Whitfeld and Palmer (heard). Ben Davis read the weather report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 20-31 today. 1AUD = 66USc. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-28. Sunrise 5:56sm Sunset 5:48pm

No comments: