Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday Post 358b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3839 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Good Word'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us off to the Runcorn IGA for grocery shopping. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm @ least 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Lol @ Woolies I saw a packet of green tea-flavoured soba and PIG mum bought a packet for me! She warned that should it taste disgusting she wasn't helping me eat them but since she boiled it with some sweet and sour pork leftover from last night's dinner, lunch was great! That was washed down with one mug of delicious Taiwanese tea.
  • Thanks to dearest dad who untwisted the seatbelt for me before we all left again; neither PIG mum nor I could figure it out this morning. XD
  • Next, PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage and again, I fell asleep to the drone of her soporific voice. XD PIG mum says it's because I can hear her that I know I'm safe here and thus dare to fall asleep. XD
  • Since I've got Green Sticky, I use the loo once myself before PIG mum tootles me home and I plop online.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Rebecca inside when she announces her arrival two/three minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was some yummy white dragon fruit, 2.5 crackers and one big mug of jasmine green tea. Happinness was reading the Phillipa Gregory novel for one hour; today I reached pg. 300 @ 4:57. Bigger happiness was then getting to play Jewel Quest for thirty minutes; I passed moore levels. XD
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then crashed on the couch to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 39TH time. All the interesting surnames I saw: Greer, Tadros (heard), Croucher,  Albanese, Lambie, Waters, Bustamante, Wylucki, Rawlings, Turnbull, Tudge (heard), Hart, Smeeton, Kearsley, Xi (heard), Scholz, Olaf (first name), Biden, Inglis, Hackett, Roya (first name), Nikkah, de Luca, Rossington, Katoa m, Felise (first name), Cummins (heard), Peel, Raskal, Maud (first name), Rocher, Spagnoletti, Sanderson lKafusi, Todhunter, Stapleton, Fifita (heard), Lynagh, Piastri Holbrook, Haas, Kerr, Skinmin, Rickards, Street, Goodman, Willett Ford aand Lambe. 67.53USc = 1AUD Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 20-31 today. Mt Gravatt toms: 19-32. Sunrise 5:44 sunset 6:13
  • After taking my mobile over to the computer table and using the loo for one tinkle, I returned online.
  • Toms: Lina (the Korean girl) will help me up @ 9am and take me to physio @ Breathe with Eric @ 11am. Fingers crossed I can get my weekly yummy crackling pork salad roll for lunch from Uncle Michael @ the Calamvale Central bakery!
  • Don't have anymore appointments in the arvo since Toastmasters isn't happening toms night; after spending my most important two hours of the day online and reading for one hour I may dig back through my blog and create a new Physio 2023 worksheet: PROMISE I'll remember to backup my files this time! >< XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: