Saturday, March 4, 2023

Saturday Post 358b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2826 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Homesick For Heaven'. Righteo, continuing last night's events?

  • Skipping soup, I immediately headed for the sofa after I'd taken the bowl over to the sink. and crash onto the couch to watch the remainder of the first half with dearest dad; PIG mum had only allowed herself to watch five minutes before fleeing upstairs; she works Saturday mornings and didn't wanna get too excited lest she couldn't sleep!
  • The Broncos won! :D Hence why I stayed up for the Friday night knockoff before getting myself to bed. Elf enjoyed getting to wear her sock~
  • Today: sheesh, you'd think cheering the Broncos onto victory, watching the post match show and  getting myself to bed around 10:30pm would entitle me to an awesome night's sleep, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, idiot nature poked me awake and ordered I use the pot :P around 2:45am; I suppose I was too excited about last night.
  • Nature called again when I was woken by PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around @ 6:20am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum noisily a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for her halfday's work my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to gimme some eye goo before heading off for her morning's work, agreeing with me that nature had called last night coz I'd been too excited from watching the Broncos' season opener. After she leaves,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck pearls SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him for the cheek, promises to stay quiet so we can store in peace and says he'll leave me some leftovers for Nisha to reheat for my lunch, I happily enjoy my once-weekly sleep-in, waking twice more for the pot :P until Nisha arrives, says good morning and fifteen more minutes?
  • Once I've counted down my fifteen more minutes, I call out that I'm hungry to Nisha and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. When Nisha comes I say sorry did I fall back asleep? The clock says 10:25am now but Nisha was like nah, I arrived late coz I was stuck in traffic this morning.
  • We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Nisha's car's passenger seat and buckle my seatbelt. Nisha tootles us off to Calamvale Central, parking out the back and grabbing a trolley for us.
  • Didn't need anything from the fruit shop today; just one box of cheap facial tissues from Woolies (Nisha bought her own groceries) and a tempura vegie sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era  to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back out to the gobbling :P table, where Nisha reheats the rice leftovers dad left her for my lunch, makes me another big mug of white tea with two sugars and goes to clean the bathroom. I happily continue reading, reaching pg. 150 @ exactly 1:30pm.
  • Less than ten minutes left, so just super-briefly:
  • Played ping pong with dearest dad @ church~
  • Had my yummy vegie tempura sushi roll for aRVO TEA, READ FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER - sorry, shrieking! >< XD used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 38TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had the usual dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Gonna compile my belated birthday wishlist now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for the day, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: