Friday, March 3, 2023

Saturday Post 358

Good afternoon and ooh, isn't this new computer fancy?? Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday actually stands @ exactly 3000 (actually, 'twas 2997 but I was so pissed with that number, I shoved my armchair backwards, stood up and took three small steps forward to bring Friday's total to 3000 XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3757 steps; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic froom last night's 'God Works Through Good Results'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Getting Beyond The Guesswork (1)' fifthly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Remind Me Of Your Gifts' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Listening To God' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 38TH time! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Once the 6pm bulletin ended I used the loo for one tinkle and asked PIG mum to please get some dinner for me; I planned to wolf it down and be seated on the couch for kickoff!
  • But I forgot kickoff wasn't @ 7:50pm but immediately! Unfortunately I forgot that kickoff's immediately and I missed almost the first half of the first half coz without Ela lifting the bowl to my mouth, I've gotta drop my head down to the bowl to scoop food up. ><
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while I was watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 38TH time: Dare (heard), Heit, Kramer (heard), Rawlings, Bavas, Luai, Guasha, Walters. Fentiman, Crisafulli, Wagener, Albanese, Hume, McKim, Haywood, Longhorn, Blanch, Tomasi, Hegarty, Claridge, Callahan, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Pidgeon, McDonagh, Creedon, Rawlings, Horn (heard), King, Katoa (heard), Geran,  Maurdaugh, Tindall, Bowen, Menzel, Sizemore, Biden (heard), Trbojevic (heard), Pistorious, Flegler (heard), Reynolds and Tszyu. Luke Bradnam -read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 20-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  missed it, but sunrise's 5:42am and sunset's 6:16. Only Luke Bradnam disappeared but returned in time for the beach report! XD

No comments: