Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday Post 361b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3217 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'Fight For One Another' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to Pat who helped me once to the loo @ morning tea break; back inside the meeting room, 'twas cake time! Everyone sang the happy birthday song for me, Sattya gave me the big first slice coz I was the birthday girl and Stan gave me TWO more slices while Happy made me one extra cup of white tea with two sugars since the cake was so rich! 
  • Home work for the next meeting's 'take it up'; since the meeting ended fifteen minutes early I rang Karina for pickup please.
  • After visiting the loo for one more tinkle; Karina tootled us off to Mr. J's to meet Fiobna for a tonkatsu lunch; 'twas formerly Cha Kee2!
  • I chose some tonkatsu; it came with sweet potato mash and rice! I'm happy since I was fretting last night how I hadn't got any rice yesterday. XD You're taught to grind the sesame seeds in the little pestle and mortar (can't remember which one's which XD)and then you add the tonkatsu sauce before adding to the tonkatsu; 'twas delicious! I drank mine with a Lipton's lemon iced tea, Karina had her usual Coke and Fiona ate some kinda curry.
  • Lunch over, I used the disabled bathroom for one tinkle and then hiked all the way to Tea Station: Fiona got a pudding milk tea and I tried a TBT milk tea with pearl and 'twas DELICIOUS! :D Fi left first to pickup bubs from school (she says let's have lunch once per month) and after I finished mine Karina tootled me home where I showered my quickest - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I booted the computer up while Karina quickly cleaned the bathroom and then I went over to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week.
  • The parents returned home like simultaneously; PIG mum gave me some dragon fruit and one mug of yummy Chinese tea for arvo tea and then hit the sack. 
  • I reached level FOUR THOUSAND playing Jewel Hereos, did another stinky unspeakable and happily watched the 6pm new bulletin (Seven's) for the 46TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown melon, two/three little chunks of pork and one chicken drumstick with @ least half the meat already removed.
  • Entree was three green grapes and dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a lovely end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: