Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday Post 362c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5793. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and several small chunks of the chicken PIG mum had recooked from this arvo's attempt with Tiff.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one cup of water; I was ready to return online after that but dad ordered me to go watch the second half of Thursday night football, grr. Annoyance was that he'd not even lemme raise the footrest! *sigh*
  • In return, I faced the television but looked down and sideways @ his bike while counting down the minutes left, meaning I didn't haveta watch the game. XD
  • Right on the buzzer I got up and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2. Looking forward to my once-weekly sleep-in, my once-weekly three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for three hours toms! I think it's possible; not planning to watch the news toms night since the Broncos are playing toms @ 5:30pm but Foxtel has Saturday coverage rights. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: