Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Poost 359d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4320. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Leana's mindingb me from 9-11. She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Eric and then we'll buy groceries from Calamvale Central and I'll buy my last ever bahn mi from Uncle Michael. oh, I'm gonna miss him! Must write a special blog post about him, too ... Oh, must remember to write out his thank-you card for him coz I didn't tonight!
  • Rebecca's coming back and taking me to Toastmasters! I'm both warm-up Master and Table Topics Master again.
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I had surely THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: