Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday Post 361b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3323 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "You're Still Here" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Best of all, Sonia shouted arvo tea! Well, partly: PIG mum had left me five bucks and Sonia said she'd cover the rest; I got plain egg waffles to share and Sonia bought a pearl milk tea for me, saying she only had to pay two bucks coz the lady @ the counter saw the three students wearing the uniform polo tee, asked were they students and when Sonia said yes gave her a student discount! Dunno how much the pearl milk tea cost, though.
  • The students left first; Sonia waited until I'd finished before we pushed me back to her car (she parked outside Garbo to escape the parking fee) and drove me home. Wow, she drives a MERSADES-BENZ! She said she'd bought that for herself on her 50th birthday and since it's a convertible and the weather was good, she drove me home with the roof down! I told her I'd love to wave my arm around but was afraid the police would fine Sonia but she said you can; only hanging half your body out the car's illegal! Hence I waved Era sideways and up, yelling how cool's this??!! XD
  • Back home, I used the loo once and booted the computer up.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Jacinta inside when she announced her arrival, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Jacinta flipped the nice warm water off then got dried, creamed and rekitted, having one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was only one mouthful of gloopy passionfruit and one mug of peppermint tea since Sonia had told PIG mum about the egg waffles. Jacinta, only twenty and ignorant, didn't know and added MILK to my peppermint tea! Happiness was reading for one hour; I reached pg. 222 @ 4:53, reached pg. 115 five minutes later @ 4:58pm and reached pg. 250 @ 5:24pm. Then I had about ten minutes to play Jewel Quest~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: