Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday Post 358d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3667. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I composed my GCCW homework for Thursday! Will send to PIG mum for printing toms.
  • That done, I just played Jewel Quest while listening to YouTube clips.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. Actually this arvo I asked him could he please take a look @ my neck for me; this morning she just randomly started hurting like wry neck and Ray replied sure but my neck must've been scared he'd try STRANGLE me because the pain vanished while I was watching the news tonight! XD
  • Think it's Jacinta taking me to table tennis this arvo? She's coming @ 2pm and staying till 6:30pm.
  • Once she leaves I'd better wolf dinner down really quickly coz gospel group's happening toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: