Saturday, March 11, 2023

Saturday Post 359b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2592 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Fan Into Flame'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum going a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for her half-day's work my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, agreeing when I asked her do you think I was too excited after the Broncos' win last night to get an awesome night's sleep? After she leaves for her half-day's work I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks me into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him for the cheek, promises to stay quiet and lemme snore in peace and say he'll leave Nisha some leftovers to reheat for my lunch, we happily cuddle and snore together, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Nisha announces her arrival @ 10am.After my fifteen more minutes, we get me kitted and I head over too the bathroom to brush teeth, before drinking one mug of water and sitting over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked his weekly ham and eggs and thanks to Nisha who adds one slice of cheese for me and tries to cook the bread crunchy with butter, even though she can't really. XD Over and after breakfast, I happily read for thirty minutes; after fifteen minutes had passed I asked Nisha please to massage Ela since she was just poking @ her smartphone.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle before climbing into the passenger seat of Nisha's car and buckling my seatbelt. She tootles us off to Calamvale Central after detouring along MacCullough St. to refuel her car and parks out the back before grabbing a trolley for us.
  • First I buy one box of cheap facial tissues @ Woolies while Nisha buys her own groceries. Score, the checkout chic slips me a free $30 pack! :D
  • For arvo tea I choose a calamari sushi roll then return to wait in the car whjile Nisha buys herself some takeaway for lunch from the Uyghur cuisine place.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While she gets clothes for me, I shower half-fast since we were later than usual returning home, probably because Nisha stopped to refuel first.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back out to the gobbling :P table and Nisha immediately makes me another big mug of white tea with two sugars before reheating my lunch with added oyster sauce. She can't cook the breakfast bread yummy but she sure can make rice tasty! XD While I'm eating she goes and cleans the bathroom before sitting down and eating her own lunch, making me one more mug of white tea with two sugars after I've finished the second.
  • At 1:50pm I use the loo once more for two tinkles before she tootles me to BCAC to play ping pong with dearest dad~ 
  • Actually, dad invites her in to try play and she comes! I'm jealous: Aunty Vicky says that she has talent! Hmph, nobody's ever said that I've got talent ... suppose I'm just talented @ sleeping? XD
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle, head down to the gobbling :P table and sit, waiting for dad to gimme my arvo tea sushi roll since he's gone upstairs for a shower before attending the Saturday church service.
  • Hmph, dad nabs @ least half my sushi roll and only gives me like five very short chips in return! >< I happily continue reading, reaching pg. 111 @ 4:49pm and taking my total reading time up to three hours.
  • After one more loo trip I plop online and then happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 41ST time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some bean vermicelli, one lil chunk of chicken and another of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: